Wednesday, November 04, 2009

It is dawn

Today. I am with myself.
I know what I want to know.
I spell, I see magic.
Glimpsing is the sun now, he smiles.
I am alight, I am alive!
Chattering birds now hear me.
I sing with the singing blues.

It is dawn.
I found a rose in old pages.
I kiss now the dew drops, embracing the roses.
Thorns flew away.
I bath now, Ah, Lord poured some showers to bath the essence.
I dance at the whistle of trees.
Leaves are back.

Flying now on the wings of a butterfly.
Gliding now with the dark blue ceiling, and the glittering sand, the floor.
The moon now drops, and desert sand wraps itself around it.
Stars fall into the still lone waters.
The waters are alive again.!


Flower petals tumble on the blue skies.


I dream but I am awake.
Dream, it is all a heaven's dream.
It is dawn.

Today, I laugh. I float.
It is dawn.
.........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely poem. You seem to be a good poet, hun?